Sunday, September 8, 2013

Brett's Wedding

Well, the first wedding of the Riesenberg children is finally here.  We weren't including in any of the planning or preparation, so all we had to do was show up!  OK, not going to lie, getting 10 people dressed in somewhat coordinating outfits and anyplace ON TIME really isn't a small feat, but it wasn't that stressful!  Here are a few pictures that I took that afternoon......I never did get any after the ceremony of the bride and groom together, hopefully I will get to see the family shots that the photographer took of all of us with Brett before the ceremony and with everyone after the ceremony!

One child married off and only nine more to go......so even though we are no longer growing our families by birth...we are expanding in a new way....becoming IN-LAWS!

 My girls (Hannah, Emily, Sophia and Victoria) with my grandson Noel!
 Jay with Hannah and Emily
 My boys! Yes, Jacob is that much taller than Grant!
 Jay and I
 Luke and William
 Darnell, Hannah and Cade
 Darnell and Hannah
Sophia and Victoria with Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment